Ulta has some of the best rewards out there. There were some things I wanted to try, and if I spent $100, I got a huge bag full of deluxe samples. So, of course I went ahead and spent $100 to get the bag of deluxe samples. Here is what I got:
Mario Badescu Skin Care. For a while now I have wanted to try this skin care line. I love skin care products and these looked promising. I picked up the Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater, the Strawberry Face Scrub and the Silver Powder. The facial spray smells identical to the MAC Fix+ in Rose which is super exciting for me because I adored that spray. I also wanted to try it out because Kylie Jenner uses it. Have any of you downloaded her app? I was interested to see how the Strawberry Facial Scrub smelled and how it performed. I used it for the first time last night and my skin feels super soft this morning. Lastly, I was very curious about the Sliver Powder. It has a nice, fresh smell to it and I'm excited to try it out.
It Cosmetics. I have never tried anything from It Cosmetics before aside from a sample of the CC+ Foundation. After hearing so many amazing things about the brand, I wanted to try it for myself. Also, if I purchased $45 worth of stuff from the brand, I got a 3 piece freebie set. I got the CC+ Color Correcting Cream in Medium and a sample size of the Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer. I didn't want to commit to the full size incase I didn't like it. The 3 Piece set came with a universal brow pencil, another travel size of the Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer and a mascara.
Real Techniques Brushes. These are probably the best affordable brushes around. Ulta had them on sale for BOGO 50% off. I use Real Technique Brushes everyday so I wanted more in my collection. I got the Sculpting Brush and the Setting Brush. I wanted a brush that was going to give me a really blended out, and even contour. The Setting Brush I wanted for highlight and setting my under eye concealer with. I know these will not disappoint.
Benefit Cosmetics. This is nothing too exciting. I just wanted to pick up another Benetint Benebalm. My old one melted in the car :( I love how hydrating these are and the effortless color it gives to the lips.
I was beyond excited for this Beauty Perks Bag. It had so many deluxe samples of things I exactly wanted to try out and have. Even the bag it came in is so beautiful and really large too! If you had an 11' MacBook or something, you could fit it in there and use it as a laptop case. I might use it for traveling to keep my iPad and books in. This whole bag is a $140 value. A lot of these deluxe samples will last a super long time too. Also, if you are already thinking of the holidays like me, some of these would make adorable stocking stuffers.
Here is a list of everything it came with:
- Full size Revlon Colorburst Lip Laquer in Vivacious (0.085 oz)
- Travel size Vitabath Dreamy Pink Frosting Body Wash (2 oz)
- Travel size Living Proof No Frizz Styling Cream (1.0 oz)
- Travel size It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Lite (4.0 oz)
- Travel size Keratin Complex Blondshell Duo (3 oz each)
- Mini Juicy Couture Viva Noir Eau de Parfum (0.17 oz)
- Mini Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette (0.16 oz)
- Deluxe sample H2O Plus Face Oasis (0.27 oz)
- Deluxe sample Lorac Pro Plus mascara in Black (0.22 oz)
- Deluxe sample Tarte Lipsurgence in Elite (0.06 oz)
- Deluxe sample Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear BrowGel (0.085 oz)
- Deluxe sample Pür Minerals Dirty Girl (0.5 oz)
- Deluxe sample Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Push-Up Liner in Black (0.0003 oz)
- Deluxe sample IT Cosmetics Hello Lashes Mascara in Black (0.16 oz.)
- Deluxe sample Mario Badescu Facial Spray (1 oz)
- Deluxe sample Strivectin Advanced Retinol Eye Treatment (0.17 oz)
- Deluxe sample ULTA Skin Resolve Deep Treatment Foaming Mask (0.5 oz)
- Packette ULTA Vanilla & Caramel Sweet Fantasy Lotion (1.0 oz)
- Burgundy cosmetic bag 9"H x 12"W x 1/2 "D
What makeup products have you picked up recently?